The IGC welcomes feedback if you have any comments please drop by our offices in CG05 or email us on air-support at igc.ed.ac.uk
The AIR has a group of super-users comprising postdocs, Graduate students and Research assistants who use the imaging facility frequently or have particular advanced imaging expertise. They work closely with the facility team to provide feedback and advice. The current list of super users can be found here. If you are interested in becoming a super-user please contact Ann.
The AIR has an academic steering committee which meets at least annually. The steering committee has members from each IGC centre.
- Professor Wendy Bickmore – Academic lead
- Dr Ann Wheeler – Manager of AIR
- Professor Val Brunton – Edinburgh Cancer Research UK Centre
- Professor Neil Carragher – Edinburgh Phenotypic Discovery Centre
- Professor Mark Arends – Edinburgh Pathology
- Dr Pete Bankhead – CGEM
- Dr Carolina Uggenti – Postdoc rep
- Dr Tamir Chandra – Chancellors Fellow MRC Human Genetics Unit
- Dr Pleasantine Mill – MRC Human Genetics Unit
- Dr Liz Patton – MRC Human Genetics Unit
Minutes of last steering committee meeting. (link to pdf)