Skip to content
- OMERO is server-based software which enables a central repository for images to be stored, viewed and analysed on.
- It is developed by Open Microscopy Environment
AIR OMERO Instances
- We have an ESRIC OMERO instance under construction for external ESRIC@IGMM users
- If internal IGMM users wish to use OMERO, we have another instance which you can login through using your EASE credentials. Get in touch with the facility for more information.
- We plan to create guides for using OMERO. Once complete, it will be found here or as videos here.