Ilastik is a free, open-source software developed by the Kreshuk lab which allows specialised segmentation and object classification using machine learning.
- We plan to create a general guide to using Ilastik as well including some example use cases which will go here when completed or as videos here.
- More general information on image analysis concepts and terms, like pixel and object classification which Ilastik does, can be found here.
- The Ilastik website includes a lot of user-documentation
- Ilastik can be used in conjunction with FIJI. Read a guide about this here.
- The CellProfiler lab have written about how to use Ilastik with CellProfiler, read this here.