We have some very exciting news in Autumn 2020, we are getting a refresh of many of the AIR microscope systems. The work is scheduled to be done between November 2020 and March 2021.
You can find out more in the talk I have recorded or by watching the slides.
- Over these months we will be implementing:
- New super-resolution – Nikon Sim/SORA and N-STORM 5
- New confocal – and adding FRAP and Photoactivation to our Dragonfly
- New Epifluorescence – for both fixed and live imaging
- New high though-put equipment – including a Zeiss Axioscan for fluorescent slide imaging